November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
shugar. . . yeah, very much new. . . he took his OW last april and had his first fun dive just this weekend w/ me and Iris . . . so . . . yes he needs a lot of alalay underwater. He still has problems with his buoyancy and he consumes air very quickly. So those advanced divers and divemasters with us, this is a challenge hehe.
How tall and how much does he weight?

Dede king? Try taking off 2 pounds off his belt. Caban Cove (where you'll have the group pic taking) would be the best place to experiment if he'll sink. You'd notice your overweighted if after taking the air out in your BC you sink like an anchor. But there's also a proper weighing procedure when you do your SS with 500 psi na lang. But that's another story. Yan muna po.

jonix did a dive without additional weights.

hehehhehe, we removed the weights we attached on his rig and he was able to complete the dive with safetystop hoovering.

ishbaby:
So those advanced divers and divemasters with us, this is a challenge hehe.

not for me , as i won't be baby sitting. i will bring and present my OW card sa DOR 2

ay teka, i can't find my OW card, AOW card nalang.

shugar:
patay ko jon, accountant ito... sabihin mo na ang lahat pero di mo talaga maloloko sa matematiks yan hahahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
pero sabi ni gordon pag naka bp/w ka you can usually eventually drop up to another 2lbs from your usual total... so theoretically jonix can eventually dive weightbelt free
yun na nga...nilipat lang baga. Sa ulo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom