November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
Ishbaby = 8 lbs
IShbaby's guest: Bruce Natividad (18 lbs . . yes 18lbs . . . .)
i feel so bad for your friend... i started my OW checkouts also with 20... grabe feeling ko may kalabaw akong nakasukbit sa bewang ko...

currently i'm down to 12... and with every intention of ditching some more slowly but surely...

Jag

shugar:
i feel so bad for your friend... i started my OW checkouts also with 20... grabe feeling ko may kalabaw akong nakasukbit sa bewang ko...

currently i'm down to 12... and with every intention of ditching some more slowly but surely...

Jag

I'm currently on 20lbs....started on 30lbs during my OW checkouts. However, I am using a 5mm 2pc wetsuit and the water here's cold as well.

onga jag e. . . he's having a hard time handing his weight belt to the bangkeros after a dive hehe.

ishbaby:
onga jag e. . . he's having a hard time handing his weight belt to the bangkeros after a dive hehe.
he's still relatively new? ganun talaga for some reason... everyone says your weight reqs go down as you gain experience and it's true...

what i did was to dump my air in the BC even before the dive, that way i'm more negative at the start... if i had to stay at the surface after the backroll i'd just tread water, sandali lang naman e... it allowed me to drop a couple of pounds (strangely)... using a backplate also lets you take 6-8 off the belt immediately... some people even slap on 2 backplates so that's 12 lbs of weight on the back agad...

Jag

ok guys please find below the final list of divers with some details.

1. Carlo Lopez / Spoon – ala carte
2. Monique Albert / Mrs. Spoon – ala carte, 8 lbs weight
3. Alexandra Guerrero / Spoon guest 1 – ala carte, reg, BC, 8 lbs weight
4. Bernadette Navarro / Spoon guest 2 – ala carte, 8lbs weight
5. Ramil Kracken – ala carte
6. Paolov DMC – ala carte
7. Iris_Ice – ala carte
8. Chip – ala carte
9. Spoon Guest 2 – ala carte, 8 lbs weight
10. Ish_baby – ala carte, reg, 8lbs weight
11. Bruce Natividad – ala carte, reg, XL BC, 18lbs weight
12. Paolov – ala carte
13. Kathy Gavile
14. Diana Ranoa
15. Matthew
16. Midwestdvr
17. Axua
18. Webster Celis – 10lbs weiight
19. Patti Santos
20. Carlo Lapid
21. Vanessa Vargas
22. Erica Casal (Chip's non-diver cousin)
23. Halthron – XL BC, 14lbs weight

See you at Aquaventure on Saturday 7:30 am.

shugar. . . yeah, very much new. . . he took his OW last april and had his first fun dive just this weekend w/ me and Iris . . . so . . . yes he needs a lot of alalay underwater. He still has problems with his buoyancy and he consumes air very quickly. So those advanced divers and divemasters with us, this is a challenge hehe.

clgsamson:
2lbs plus 8lbs of bp/w? = 10 pounds pa rin.....niloloko mo na naman kmi!!!!
patay ko jon, accountant ito... sabihin mo na ang lahat pero di mo talaga maloloko sa matematiks yan hahahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
pero sabi ni gordon pag naka bp/w ka you can usually eventually drop up to another 2lbs from your usual total... so theoretically jonix can eventually dive weightbelt free

Back
Top Bottom