Novae Products: 12W Dive LED Cree MC-E Dive Light 900 Lumens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

Where in los angeles are you located? can i purchased and pick up the light if you are close?

I'm located in Hawthorne, 90250. Please e-mail me at novaeproducts (AT) yahoo (DOT) com if you want to arrange a pick-up. Price will be discounted for pick-ups as well. Thanks!

Beam shots! Sorry for the bad pics...

divebeam1.jpg

divebeam2.jpg

Attention friends!

Prices have changed. Here are the new prices:

USA: $98
Canada: $111
Worldwide: $123

Prices including shipping! Packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

To purchase a light via PayPal, go to: Tactical HID Dive Flashlight

Just as a warrenty comment, I had my light flood; front bezel loosened, I do not believe the new lights alow this. The light was replaced quickly. I now use this light as my primary. It is very bright and compact. I recommend this light.

Steve

I just got this in the mail today and am looking forward to trying it out in a couple weeks diving. I have a question though...how long does the charger take to charge the batteries?

Used mine last weekend for the first time- love this light! Had a can light guy ask me what I was using after doing a cavern/swimthrough. Really bright and tight beam.

Used mine last weekend for the first time- love this light! Had a can light guy ask me what I was using after doing a cavern/swimthrough. Really bright and tight beam.

Glad you're happy with the light! Thanks for your business. :)

Took mine down to 120 ft 2 weekends ago and then I took it inside a wreck. This light is very bright and works great!

Back
Top Bottom