For Sale NEW Deep 6 gear canister light 4K lumens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ProfessorxJosh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
Brand new can light from Deep 6. Though an incredible light I had both my computers fail last month. For the sake of not having to borrow friends gear I'd like sell this light to get a couple new computers. Has one dive on it. Incredibly bright and capable light. Awesome burn time and extremely well built. Asking $950 shipped to lower 48.
Refer to this URL for all the info: Deep 6 Canister Light - Lights

Bulb - CREE XM-L2 U2 LED x4 (Max 4000 Lumens)

Modes- High and Low

Runtime- High 300 min, Low 900 min

Color Temperature 6500K

Aircraft Grade Aluminum Head Type lll Anodizing

8 Degree Angle of Hotspot

Battery- 26650 Li-Ion X8

Battery Overcharge and reverse protection

Charge time -8-10 Hours

150m Depth Rated

Cable length 1.27 Meters- 4.16Ft

Weight on land 2.43KG- 5.3lbs

Weight in water 850g -1.88 lbs Negative

Free Fall test height 1.5 meters

Not sure where you're seeing this at? I just checked their website and their canister light is now taken off the website. Please post the link where you see $450. When I posted the light it was selling for $1200. This is a super solid light. I'd be extremely surprised to see they're going for $450. If so that's a heck of a deal!

I saw it up for $450. I also bought it. Guess they only had one?

Last edited:
Interesting, I may contact them and see. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. Just trying to get a fair price for a brand new light so I can replace my dive computers.

Price drop to $775. May also be open to partial trades for Shearwater computers.

I'm not trying to rip anyone off. Just trying to get a fair price for a brand new light so I can replace my dive computers.

I never meant to imply that you were trying to rip anyone off, and didn't mean to step on your post. It was just a heads up re what, it seems, may have been the last few stragglers in stock. What is a fair price is between you and the buyer (none of my business) and I apologize for insinuating myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom