NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Kris and I can't make it this year... I have a Pulled Pork recipe that can win contests... Dive well, be safe, party hard and know that we are with you in spirit...

Oh... also, develop a new magic cooler! This is the location of the first magic cooler. Becky, make it happen!

I was thinking if anyone wanted to join, Saturday afternoon dive to check out what's at the end of the jetty at Kawamas. Becky said she's never been over to the left so I'm game to scour the grass flats to see what's over there, if anyone else wants to join?? :D

I hope you guys have a great time :)

I had a great dive. I had the pleasure of seeing lots of marine life and the dive shop was great!! Too bad so many people canceled...

Wow!!! Now I know what it's like to see more than 5' under water!!! I had a marvelous time today, hope to have as great a time tomorrow!!! Saw a moray, sea turtle, nurse shark, and lots of fish... There were some waves and surge, but it was a great roller coaster ride!! Every one is marvelous & Silent World is great.. Wish more people came, but not enough can be said about the group that's here... Too bad my camera decided to bite the dust...

Will post more tomorrow...

Wow!!! Now I know what it's like to see more than 5' under water!!! I had a marvelous time today, hope to have as great a time tomorrow!!! Saw a moray, sea turtle, nurse shark, and lots of fish... There were some waves and surge, but it was a great roller coaster ride!! Every one is marvelous & Silent World is great.. Wish more people came, but not enough can be said about the group that's here... Too bad my camera decided to bite the dust...

Will post more tomorrow...

:yelclap: So you met Becka, the Brews, and Theresa, yes? Glad you are having a blast. What the heck is up with the camera????? Were going to need piccers back in our forum :sad:

What a wonderful time we had this weekend, it was nice to meet the new folks that joined this year. I can't say enough about Silent World. Anchor's Chain today was the best, although I didn't find the anchor or the chain :D but there was a sting ray, and beautiful clarity on the reefs.

Christ of the Abyss has to be one of my favorites, although the visibility was kind of cruddy, pictures didn't turn out toooo bad... AND I found a Lettuce Sea Slug :blinking:

Looking forward to getting together with everyone again soon.

Becky, you are the best, thank you for everything. :kiss2:

Attachments

• Anchor's Chain Reef.jpg
    Anchor's Chain Reef.jpg
    439.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Test shots 924.jpg
    Test shots 924.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Test shots 937.jpg
    Test shots 937.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Test shots 942.jpg