NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be car pooling in with JeepSeaGirl and it looks like I will have my son with me Becky, can I bring Sunshine as well?

Kim, in the event that you can't bring Sunshine, I highly recommend Classy Canine Pet Motel at MM106.

I board my doggies there when I come to the Keys now. They are not expensive and they are so nice! Even my skittish foster spaniel had a great time last weekend. If you call them tell them that Barkley and Sweet Pea's mom sent you.

There are some spots left on the boats if anyone is wanting to jump in and join us, just give Silent World a call or PM them here.

Yes it's getting close. And I am so ready to get out in the water again. Heads up the water is getting kind of cold well for me it is so if your prone to getting cold, better bring a 3mill with.
Hey everyone has been talking about have a family BBQ again which I think would be great. Will have it on Sat night, so everyone can bring something to add to the eats.
Before you ask what do I bring, bring anything even a bag of chips you know me I always have enough food to feed an army of people.

So if you can bring snacks or drinks that would be great.

I can't wait to see everyone again and meet new friends. I love meeting new people it's what makes diving even more fun. Stories of their past years of diving and their dreams of where they want to go diving.
And newbies are the best!!!! I love how excited they get when they come up from a dive.
Oh forgot Mr. Lee called me and is joining us again this year.
See everyone in a few weeks
Becky

Becky I have great news my Army son Josh will be home for this weekend, so I am going to bring him with me. So I will need a bed for me and my 2 sons Josh 20 and Sean 11. Please pm me with the price and if it is ok to bring Sunshine.

Is this the one we get to shave? lol :perv:

I have got 1 room available due to Kim has had to back out. So if anyone wants to join in please let me know and her spots are open on the boats also. Even if you don't need a place to stay and just come for the dives you are most welcome join us.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom