NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have got 1 room available due to Kim has had to back out. So if anyone wants to join in please let me know and her spots are open on the boats also. Even if you don't need a place to stay and just come for the dives you are most welcome join us.:D
Hi Becky! we are all packed and ready to go! See you saturday! Can't wait!

3 more days I can't wait to see everyone. :jumping: :uwphotographer: :scubadive: :sharkattack: :rofl3:
for the newbies I am just kidding about the shark thing I think.:cool2::rofl3:

address is 1500 Ocean Bay Drive Key Largo 33037.
Fri - Sun I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget I need the names of all drivers of the cars to get you in the gate. :kiss2: thanks
Becky

I also have a few beds open if anyone would like to join in at last min.

I spoke to Shipwrecks yesterday. They can do either an outside grill (they are right on our dock, we share the same parking lot) or they can prepare luch boxes of chicken, fish basket etc for around $6 -$7 per head. The grill would be cheaper with burgers, dogs etc.

They make all their own food and dont buy it in, so its really good. What would you all prefer? please give me a quick indicator - grill or box!

You will have about 30 mins on the turnaround between trips if you are on all day as I doubt we will get off the dock on time :)

There is also the option of just ordering off their regular menu, this is best done from the boat on the way back in so we can get it all ready. They have a VHF radio in the bar, so you can get your orders in :)

DiverGirl,, your pics take my breath away.. I've been to the keys, but this will be my first trip as a diver... I'm sooooo looking forward to it.. Thanks for the pics, really...

Carolyn, you guys are going to have the best freaking time. Becky and the entire crew you are with ROCK!! :)

Free is Friday nights dinner at my house which is only a few doors down from yours. Sat is pot luck I have Grouper,Snapper,and Shrimp sorry no lobsters this time. So anything you want to bring to go with seafood would be great:D
Coleslaw
Pot salad
baked beans
rolls
bag of fries
chips and dips

Just a few suggestions anything is really good when your eating fresh fish and shrimp.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom