Not feeling welcome...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sed6,

Guess you're more welcome as you thought.:D
Seen members in here,who have not been here in years,if ever.:rofl4:

So what's left for me to say,other than, WELCOME TO :sblogo:

So what's left for me to say,other than, WELCOME TO :sblogo:

:no that one was already taken. Try again :D

Sed, What area are you from?

24948962.000000..... You bare first. :14:

Welcome to Scubaboard. All opinions wanted.

Well, what a nice welcome from everyone :)

I'll go fill out my profile immediately. Didn't realize they were such an important attribute around here. Thanks all!

Welcome to the boards. Yes, the profile is very important. Mostly 'cause it tells us what we have in common with you, especially your locale.

Like others have said, this board tends to be a little dysfunctional because it is so large. It's easy to get lost in a big crowd. By and large, there's mostly good folk here!

Jump in and start posting on topics, the waters warm!

Yep, we're a friendly bunch... at least as long as folks like myself don't get up on the wrong side of the bed. Just spend a little more time with us. With the water warming up, many folks are back in doing real diving after a harsh winter... and spending less time here on the board.

Getting married in Grand Cayman? Very cool...

I tried dragging my wife to the Maldives for our honeymoon... but the kids wouldn't let us... :wink:

yeah, we're a friendly bunch...but if we're on the same boat, don't touch my gear.

In my experience, if you ask a generic question, you get a thousand answers representing 1,000 different views of the subject. If you ask for something that calls for expertise on a small but particular matter that many people are not familiar with, it may be a while before you get a response.

Anyhow, belatedly, welcome.

... If you ask for something that calls for expertise on a small but particular matter that many people are not familiar with, it may be a while before you get a response...
:rofl3:

In my business, the more obscure the question content, the more unsolicited (and varied) opinions I get...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom