Not a Sea-Hunter but love the gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novicediver

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, I just found this thread and love it. I grew up watching "Flipper", solely for the underwater scenes and I can't remember if they dove double hose or not. I do remember the gear being those yellow tanks, oval, masks, no BC or wet suit. So now that got me thinking (dangerous thing), where do I look to find vintage or vintage style gear. Is there any kind of resurgance where manufacturers will build more or do I have to look on ebay and then try to find someone to service them? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, that helps a lot. I must say I like the whole minimalist style of the gear and the emphasis on swimming and weighting skills. Diving the way it was meant to be!

novicediver:
I must say I like the whole minimalist style of the gear and the emphasis on swimming and weighting skills. Diving the way it was meant to be!

I think I'm gonna like you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom