Northern Swampers dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good to me too!! I can see the Ballpark from my backyard!!

Thanks again Ken!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dee once bubbled...
What if someone were coming from the south?

Does that mean you're making a special appearance, Dee??

You and Doug make a weekend road trip! :clapping:

Anyone heard from Artsprite lately?

Asta1227 once bubbled...
Does that mean you're making a special appearance, Dee??

It's under consideration! Depends on Beast's work schedule, blah, blah, blah. Besides, it may be the only chance to meet some of you up there.

It's next weekend, right? Can someone help with a cheap hotel somewhere close? Just need clean sheets and warm water and did I mention cheap?

if y'all could make it!

Thanks for the hotel site Ken, that's what I was getting ready to check into. We usually stay on Esters Blvd. by DFW north when down there, but the closer to the park the better. Dee, the wife's an asst. gen. mgr. with Holiday Inn and sometimes (not always lately) she can get employee rates that are fairly cheap. She'll be back from Vancouver tomorrow and I'll see if we can dig up anything, she used to get the rates for ppl. occasionally.

The text on that map was a bit hard to read so I'm gonna get out my CD atlas and see what I can find. I'll wait to hear from you/your wife...

Johnny Come Lately here...

Saturday night at the Front Row Grill @ the Ball Park. What was the time? 7:00 p.m.?

I'll talk to Zagnette and see if she is up for it. She said as we were leaving for work this morning that she felt a little like she was coming down with a flu bug or something, but if she's up for it, maybe we'll drop in. It's been awhile since I've seen any Swampsters. I haven't talked to TM since my computer totalled on me last summer forcing my 3 month Scubaboard hiatus. Are y'all DMs yet Two bit?

in basic OW class Dee, "Don't hold your breath." :D We couldn't even get it for us in Irving the last time we went to Coz., so have a back-up hotel located. We may luck into something or may not, it will be Monday before we can even check on anything.

It may all be a mute point anyway. We may not know until the last minute anyway.

It would be nice to meet old and new friends, though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom