Northern Swampers dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, Swampers, it's official...

We will be meeting at 6 p.m. Saturday, January 18 at The Front Row Grill at The Ballpark at Arlington. We will be in the Dugout section. I checked it out today and there will be more than enough room for us. The bar is adjacent to the Dugout and there is smoking allowed in the bar. You will have access to the regular menu and can order food and beverages at any time. Just notify one of the waiters or waitresses that will be assisting us. There was no fee for this area, so we are in good shape. You will be responsible for your own bill, obviously, but I think we should be having a fantastic time together. If you have any further questions, please contact me.

Let's Have Fun!!

Ken :party:

You did a great job on this Ken, looks like a pain in the @ss to schedule a group get-together. The Ballpark looks like a neat place from what I've seen on websites.

This is shaping up to be an incredible dinner! Can't wait to meet some Swampsters that I haven't met yet.

Dee once spake ...
It may all be a mute point anyway. We may not know until the last minute anyway.
It would be nice to meet old and new friends, though!
It may not be a moot point; it may be the Muses, whispering in your ears? :D

Photos?

Dee....hope you can make it. Both Bill and I have been hoping for a chance to meet you both.

Zagnut and Zagnette....hope nobody is sick and that you both can come. Sure glad you saw the post in time!

Saw JAG today. She and flyer will be there.

SeaHunt emailed to say he will be there too!

Have a great weekend everybody....
and Ken, you can relax now!
=-)

Dee once bubbled...
You bringing photos?
The mute thing went with the Muses; the goddess of art and science...also the elves in literature, etc...thought the muses' may have been talkin' to ya (don't mute 'em) to come be artistic and take some pics.!

Sometimes I get me tongue wrapped around me eye tooth. :D

Photos? Don't have any, but do have a couple of hours of UW video that could be played in the background if a VCR is available.

TropiGal once bubbled...
Have a great weekend everybody....
and Ken, you can relax now!

Relax? What does relax mean??

I can relax when I've completed this Emergency First Response course, and then only for a little while. I've still got a busy schedule next week before I can even think about next weekend.

No rest for the weary...:(

sealskin98 once bubbled...

The mute thing went with the Muses; the goddess of art and science...also the elves in literature, etc...thought the muses' may have been talkin' to ya (don't mute 'em) to come be artistic and take some pics.!

Sometimes I get me tongue wrapped around me eye tooth. :D

Photos? Don't have any, but do have a couple of hours of UW video that could be played in the background if a VCR is available.

I figured it was some intellectual reference to literature I haven't read!

The only photos I have in albums are older stuff. The last years worth of digital stuff is one the laptop! Videos would be cool!

Cool! If nothing goes horribly wrong in Wise County, I'll try to be there! It will be fun to put faces to names!

Unfortunately I have had some things come up so I won't be able to make it. I was hoping to meet some new people.

Logan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom