Northern Swampers dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe the next get together...at the water!

It looks like I'm not going to make the dinner tonight, the wife has came down with some sort of the crud. :banging:

Was so looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next time.

If we aren't too late, Sheila and I are going to try to be there tonight after all. We didn't think we could make it, but things have changed and now we can.
So I guess we'll see some of ya'll this evening.:cheers:

You mean we came all the way up here to celebrate your birthdays and we're gonna have to do it without ya? :(

Hope she feels better for her day tomorrow! See ya next time!

I hope your get together works out better than ours did this weekend. We got cold and snowed out, but you shouldn't have that problem with a dinner. :)

Have a great time.

Chad

sealskin98 once bubbled...
It looks like I'm not going to make the dinner tonight, the wife has came down with some sort of the crud. :banging:

Was so looking forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next time.

I'm really sorry, Sealskin, but there will be other occasions we can get together. I hope she gets to feeling better. We'll carry on without you (but I can't promise we won't talk about you)....:wink: LOL

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I hope your get together works out better than ours did this weekend. We got cold and snowed out, but you shouldn't have that problem with a dinner. :)

Thanks, Chad. We wish you could join us, too. In fact, anytime anyone from the KPP heads southwest to the Dallas area, let us know and we'll roll out the red carpet for you. That would be a blast! :)

Ken

I hope to make it that way someday soon. That offer is good if you all come this way too.

Chad

Alright you Northern Swampers......tell us all about it! How did it go? Are Dee and Beast coming back to us in one piece?

Back
Top Bottom