NorCal divers, reveal yourself (picture please)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boomx5:

Yes Sir! That was an easy one for you! Are you gonna come and give us a hard time at DIRF in January?

CALI68:
Yes Sir! That was an easy one for you! Are you gonna come and give us a hard time at DIRF in January?

I wish I could, but the class already has enough interns so there is no room for me. I am heading to Lobos on Feb 5th to do some diving with everyone so I'll probably see you there. Maybe if some room opens up in January and Joe says it's ok I'll try and show up, but it's not looking to good right now.

boomx5:
I wish I could, but the class already has enough interns so there is no room for me. I am heading to Lobos on Feb 5th to do some diving with everyone so I'll probably see you there. Maybe if some room opens up in January and Joe says it's ok I'll try and show up, but it's not looking to good right now.

Bummer. Who knows a spot may open up. We still have 35 days and 14 hours! :)

CALI68:
C'mon everyone let's get some pictures goin'

Mel does not look like a Seal BTW

FROM LEFT:
Darkpup (the famous "Jason" from SAUEDIR), Ken (The very popular Mo2Vation), Jaye (The only one not wearing a Halcyon hat, the nicest person I've met all year and Ken's wife) and yours truly.

Can you guess the dive site?

.............I wish I looked like a harbor seal, all the women think they're adorable and boy can they swim fast. Alas, the pinniped I mostly resemble is the elephant seal. :11:

Mel

melfox26:
.............I wish I looked like a harbor seal, all the women think they're adorable and boy can they swim fast. Alas, the pinniped I mostly resemble is the elephant seal. :11:

Mel

LMAO!!!! The picture of the Elephant Seal! Hillarious.

Ben_ca:
So how do you fit your gear in there? :)

So how about a SB Nor Cal picnic/meet and greet this summer?

Great idea! Pic Nic /meet and greet/dive!

renpirate:
This is me and my wife Jean at Point Lobos.

We're up for a summer picnic! Make it in June and we'll bring some abalone.

This pic was taken by renpirate on the same day as their pic. It was a gorgeous day at Pt. Lobos! I'm on the left and my buddy, Brian McKensie, is on the right.

-Ericson

Here's me in Albion (I'm the one in the middle).

Duane

Ok, here's a picture of me from the other side. :wink:

Thanks to Xcott on the Cypress Sea for taking a second and snapping the shot.

Back
Top Bottom