NorCal divers, reveal yourself (picture please)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me. I'll see if I can get a better one ...

EDIT 12.16.04: I found a photo from Thanksgiving weekend. Darkpup is the photographer I believe.

Mark

mweitz:
Me. I'll see if I can get a better one ...

So how do you fit your gear in there? :)

So how about a SB Nor Cal picnic/meet and greet this summer?

I'm not fond of pictures taken of me (so I'm almost always the one behind the lens), but I'm posting here just to remind you all there are women out there in the cold, kelpy waters of No. CA, too.

See, Ben_ca? I revealed.

FWIW, Mark has a sweet divemobile, not unlike Chuck's. Haven't seen him dive outta no Viper.

Maybe I'll get another sportscar, since my truck got totalled tonight. :(

Pictures? They're out there. That's me in the avatar, doin' a wheelie in the doubles.

Josh

Wait, I changed the avatar already. There I am.

Look closely. It is a Skip Barber car. They give classes at the track in Monterey. I just have my Pathfinder, my wife gets the "fancy" car. I get to dive :wink:

I'm up for a BBQ this summer. The BW would be a great place for it. My wife is pretty handy with a BBQ, I'm just handy with the beer ... :)

Mark

mweitz:
Look closely. It is a Skip Barber car. They give classes at the track in Monterey. I just have my Pathfinder, my wife gets the "fancy" car. I get to dive :wink:

Mark

We have a 3 month old Honda Pilot that my wife won't let any scuba gear get close to. I get the Civic =(

Mel

Back
Top Bottom