NorCal divers, reveal yourself (picture please)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is me a few years ago doing my favorite winter passtime. Skiing comes first. This pic was taken Dec. 7, 2002 at Northstar-At-Tahoe.

I'm from Boston but, I'll count myself in the list of NCal divers since I've been diving Monterey recently with several of the very cool NCal Scubaboard denizens like Mark W, Little Frog, Todd from SF, Cory from SF, and MFox.

I'm going to be back to dive in Monterey mid March., but before then it's going to be diving in St. Martin and St. Thomas in January...woo hoo!

John C.

I added a real photo of me above. Should make it easier for the snipers.

Mark

Lets have a BBQ when things warm up!
Im still trying to find a picture of myself...

I have my picture in my avatar and in my profile. A better, closer picture is located on the BAC web site:

http://www.skibac.org/documents/BAC_ManWomanofYearContest_2004_announcement.htm

Straight Up:
Keep your shoulders square to the hill, with your hands out front. When you pull your uphill shoulder back, it gets you "in the back seat" and you have aless control of the skis.

Wristshot

This is me and my wife Jean at Point Lobos.

We're up for a summer picnic! Make it in June and we'll bring some abalone.

C'mon everyone let's get some pictures goin'

Mel does not look like a Seal BTW

FROM LEFT:
Darkpup (the world famous "Jason" from SAUEDIR), Ken (The very popular Mo2Vation), Jaye (The only one not wearing a Halcyon hat, the nicest person I've met all year and Ken's wife) and yours truly.

Can you guess the dive site?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom