NorCal divers, reveal yourself (picture please)!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Bill,

Is that you? I'm the short guy that was on the Cypress Sea with you this past Sunday. Good diving with you. If you have any other times that you're gonna be down just drop me a line and I'll see if I can come down as well.

Tony

kramynot2000:
Hey Bill,

Is that you? I'm the short guy that was on the Cypress Sea with you this past Sunday. Good diving with you. If you have any other times that you're gonna be down just drop me a line and I'll see if I can come down as well.

Tony

Hey Tony!
Yeah, it's me. Good to hear from you. I enjoyed Sunday as well and really enjoyed talking about the wrecks and dive spots. I'll probably be on the boat again mid January. I'll keep in touch and you do the same. Take care and happy holidays.

-Bill

Mid-January sounds good. After my trip next week to Florida, I'll be ready to get back into the cold frigid No. Cal waters... probably...

Happy holidays to you as well.

Tony

Wristshot:
Straight Up:
Keep your shoulders square to the hill, with your hands out front. When you pull your uphill shoulder back, it gets you "in the back seat" and you have aless control of the skis.

Wristshot
Thanks for the tip... :wink: Like I said that pic is 2 years old... I have (In my opinion) gotten much better... I have a new digital camera in the mail... I'll post an updated pic for ya... :D

Back
Top Bottom