Non-Diving Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can understand that it is hard for the out of towners. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet everyone in the southern part of the State soon. Good luck with the Houston get together!!

Just and FYI...there should be a table reserved for us at Joe's Crab Shack on the 30th. Richerso and I are working on that...ok more Richerso.

I'm not sure how the table will be identified yet...any suggestions?

OK,
Here's my plan. I will call the Shack and make reservations for our event. Prior to calling the Shack, I will make a survey of the posts on this thread to get a head count. I will probably add about 5 to the number just for reserve.

I plan on flying a dive flag over the table. Yes. I am a nerd like that. I might even fly a DIMWIT t-shirt. That depends on how ambitious I get.

I have a black flag with a scuba shark on it!

Let me redo my last post......I have a black flag with a scuba shark on it.....if you want something a little different to hang up in the restaurant....there's a couple of other things I will bring.....

Gena,
You crack me up! You do realize you can edit your posts? Look for the little edit button to the right side, bottom of your post.

Thanks Tom. I didn't realize Joe's wouldn't take reservations. I will see what I can do to work things out with them. We'll see. I plan on calling them on Wednesday some time.

I was tired and it was late. I haven't done a lot of post...I'm post illiterate!

Gena,
You crack me up! You do realize you can edit your posts? Look for the little edit button to the right side, bottom of your post.

Thanks Tom. I didn't realize Joe's wouldn't take reservations. I will see what I can do to work things out with them. We'll see. I plan on calling them on Wednesday some time.

OK,
Here's my plan. I will call the Shack and make reservations for our event. Prior to calling the Shack, I will make a survey of the posts on this thread to get a head count. I will probably add about 5 to the number just for reserve.

I plan on flying a dive flag over the table. Yes. I am a nerd like that. I might even fly a DIMWIT t-shirt. That depends on how ambitious I get.

Ask them if you can get the party room, adjacent to the bar area. That's where we had one of the other Swamper dinners.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom