Non-Diving Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blueeyz78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been trying to get to know everyone, but it is hard sometimes because I can not make most of the planned dives. I have met Richerso, and I would like to get to know more of you.

Stealing the Feast 2009 idea, would anyone be interested in trying to meet up at a restaurant in the area? I think this would give some of us newbies chance to meet everyone.

Just an idea. Any idea or suggestions would be great.

Denise

We used to have regular meets and greets. I'd love to have another, maybe closer to Houston.

Sign me up. I will always recommend a restaurant in Arlington.
The North Texas Geographic Region of the Texas Swamp Divers did a North Texas FEAST Meet and Greet about 18 months ago. That one was held at Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington, I-30 and Collins (approximately).

I am told that meet and greet was wildly successful. I was not able to attend that one.
I nominate Joe's Crab Shack, Jan 30th, 8:00pm.

I hope you're not expecting the rest of us to be as swov and de-boner as Richerso. :)

yea. Love you too King! :mooner:

I brought up this same subject back in Sept. However I got VERY busy with work and was not able to follow thru with things like I should have. I am still interested.

Ya'll are welcome to come down to Austin for our next FEAST! :D I know it's a bit of a drive, but Austin is a party...either happening or waiting to happen at all times. Carpool, go out on the town and spend the night. It could happen!

January 30 at 8 PM sounds good to me.

Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington at 8 PM. Who's all in?

Sounds good, we can make it! :lotsalove:

I dont have any conflicts at the moment....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom