Non-Diving Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's no way we can be there on a Friday. If ya'll plan something so the Houston and Austin Swampers can attend it'll have to be on Saturdays. We'll have to make a weekend out of it.

I am planning on flying a dive flag over the table. Maybe even a DIMWIT t-shirt.

Ha! LOL!

This must be Gena! LOL! I hope you are attending! You better! I can find out where you live!

I will be there....I look forward to meeting everyone!

Agree with Dee that Fridays are hard for us out-of-towners. Yall enjoy this one, and next time let's do a Saturday, okay? We have our granddaughter just about every Friday night so her mom can work on Saturday morning. We'll think about you tho!! Hope yall have a blast!!

There's no way we can be there on a Friday. If ya'll plan something so the Houston and Austin Swampers can attend it'll have to be on Saturdays. We'll have to make a weekend out of it.

Dee,
Maybe we can get something like this going in Houston. I'm willin'. No offense northern peeps But I just don't like the DFW area and would rather stay close to home :kiss2:

..... But I just don't like the DFW area ....

That's too bad, but to each his own. I'm a native Texan and I love the whole state....from the wheat fields in the Panhandle, to the rugged Rio Grand Valley, to the lush pines of the Big Thicket, and the stunning Hill Country.....Love my home....

Dee,
Maybe we can get something like this going in Houston. I'm willin'. No offense northern peeps But I just don't like the DFW area and would rather stay close to home :kiss2:

I just posted that very thing on the Houston Swampers thread. There's no reason we have to wait until the water warms up to dive to get together. There's so many great places to meet for dinner, surely we can find a time and place for anyone interested. Right now looks like only 4-5 of us.

Dee,
Blueeyz started this thread. We haven't had a Swampers get together in something like 18 months or so. The get-together before that one, I don't know. Anywho, I just nominated a date, time and place and this thing fell together. I suggest you do the same. Just pick a date about 3 to 4 weeks out. Pick a time. Pick a restaurant and start a Houston thread. It will come together.

Agree with Dee that Fridays are hard for us out-of-towners.

Or those of us who don't work a normal 9-5 type schedule.

On second thought I likely won't be able to make it on the 30th. Will probably still be at work at 8pm.

But,I will hit the air horns as I drive by Joe's on I-30!!:D

I just posted that very thing on the Houston Swampers thread. There's no reason we have to wait until the water warms up to dive to get together. There's so many great places to meet for dinner, surely we can find a time and place for anyone interested. Right now looks like only 4-5 of us.

Make it on a Saturday Dee and I'll bet I can convince Smonster that we need to make a run south!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom