Non-Diving Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool! I will get some pictures posted later today.

Right now, I am contemplatin' makin' a run to Murray, like in 30 minutes. Still contemplatin' though.

You and Val took 'em.....post them up!

Good time last night....enjoyed meeting everyone and putting faces to the names. We'll have to do it again. :D

Val? Huh?

Vanessa, do you have comment here?

Val? Huh?

Vanessa, do you have comment here?

Awww.. its ok - poor guy doesnt know if he is Scott or Joe. So its no wonder he gets other names confused too :wink:

I tease!

I will get some pix up by the end of the day...

I really enjoyed meeting everyone! It's been a long time since I was able to get together with alot of SERIOUS divers and tell tales. I had so much fun. I even knew a couple of people from years past. I enjoyed meeting everyone, ScubaTexan, Richerso, thevalkyry, Joe-diver, blueeyes78, TwoBitTxn, ftwdiver14, and I know I am leaving some out, but I am trying to memorize everyone's scuba board name with faces.
The Diving Rebels are having their annual Artic Dive/ Wine and Cheese Tasting at the end of February at Lake Murray. I don't know if this would be an opportunity for the Swamp Divers to get together there also? I have gone in years past and it was always a lot of fun. They usually build a big fire and it can get crazy from time to time.

Pix as promised....

Attachments

• IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 46
That's a rough looking crew in the first pic...... the last time I saw faces like those, they were on the Post Office wall... :cool2:

Here are some pics:

DSC_0027a.JPG

DSC_0032a.JPG

DSC_0033a.JPG

DSC_0038a.JPG

DSC_0039a.JPG

DSC_0031a.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom