No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Board has been very silent the past few days... maybe everyone is out diving? Share some info if you have it.... Took day off and hoping to go Friday? Any reports? Thoughts? Crystal balls? Will share info on Friday (if I go)... thank you in advance...
:kiss2:

I haven't been out the last 2 weekends due to poor viz reports. I'm starting to get a little bit cranky due to the lack of salt water.:depressed: I'm hoping things change soon.

Might try Service Club tomorrow if I get out of work early.

2th diver... I hope you get out tomorrow... Be safe and good hunting. Kramer, hang on, I hope to see you out on Sat! I know how you feel w/o the dive... been on land far too long! :blinking:

On the bright side, if not in the next few days, conditions still holding for this weekend/into next week! Get your tanks filled and call your favorite charter (or start heading down the sands like the new born turtles! :) )

Been diving the Venice area for about 3-4 years. Today I stumbled across a HUGE tire (from like a monster truck PLUS) and a wrecking ball (like from a crane?). I know it wasn't the narc's (22 ft). Curious if anyone else has seen these items/knows history. Also could they have recently been uncovered? More curious about last question... how big of a turn over did the last storm produce?!:shocked2:

The tire was out from the Alhambra condos in about 25'-26', hit it a few times in the past years doing charters.

It must have moved south with the winter storms.

I have come across it a few times this year out of Service Club.

Either that or it has a twin I have never found before.

I know of at least 2 at S. Brohard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom