No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dana, please post a report. I really wanted to get my daughter down there before school and am willing to take a day off if i need to during the week. She's dying to get in without needing a wetsuit for a change. Thanks in advance.

Alas! Should have known better than to say "no matter what". Got up not feeling well today & called the dive before I even left the drive way. Sorry about that. I would venture to say that if we continue with east winds, viz should improve by mid week so I would give it a shot. That's the best I can do..........sorry. Maybe someone else will post a report later today.

I went out today :) check my viz report on post.... However, remember that tides play a big role and lately (for where I am posting) 20 or 50 feet one way or another makes a BIG difference in viz.. Hope you and your daughter get to out... Leave some fossils for me :)

Multiple things:
1.) what was with all the divers at Alhambra today? Saw more flags in the water than the U.N. Building has! :)
2.) I found a very encrusted glove, mask and dive computer today (Never found the diver)... Computer pretty much shot, but still shows the time! Tell me the model and I can return it to you (no depth, air or DC time, but you can know the time... what time is it? Dive time!:wink:
3.) Found 7 really good megs today (plus horse, some frag, whale ear, the usual small). REALLy good conditions to the north of Alhambra. Just look for all the boats.
4.) If the $5.00 bill had Lincoln on it, I think it could be mine!
5.) Again, sorry M.S. I did NOT get eaten and the kayak is still mine! (see my facebook and maybe you will laugh).
6.) For those of you who do not know Steve took over Florida West Scuba School (dive shop right over the bridge). It would have been tragic if this shop was lost for The City of Venice and divers. Congrads to the "new" Steve for taking on the shop. Stop by and see what he has done and what he has planned. Great shop/great guy.

Scubaboard had there annual summer B-day bash dive today. That's why there were a ton of flags. Glad to hear Florida West is still in business.:D Good luck to the new Steve!:wink:

Storms look like they will mix things up for Monday (maybe can find some better stuff in a few weeks...).... Anyone been out lately or have any thoughts for Friday/Saturday (I am working (real life thing Sunday, but will call in sick Friday :)... first day off in 15! )). Thank you in advance....

P.S. Never tried Brohard... have seen older posts but what do you find there (recently)? Again, thank you in advance.

P.S. Never tried Brohard... have seen older posts but what do you find there (recently)? Again, thank you in advance.

There are some sharks teeth there,mostly small ones, but usually I find more bones & horse teeth. Recently I found a section of mammoth tooth that had the bite surface intact.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom