No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surf report doesn't look good... but have a day off from work... anyone been out lately?

Thanks for the updates... saves me the gas money! Conditions do look better for later this week. If I can will make an attempt on Thursday *(or weekend). Will post when can... maybe the surf/swells turned up some new stuff :)

Weekend is upon us... Anyone been out or heard anything about how things have been in Venice for viz? Thank you in advance!

sounds like it should be nice this weekend,, taking some new divers out to see what kind of teeth we can find.. just have to figure out which spot to hit, will post report sat nite..

have a day off tomorrow... anyone heard anything on conditions? Yak diving or shore? Thank you in advance...

thedaddy was out yesterday & reported 6'' - 2'. Which is why I didn't go today. Winds have been easterly but good ole Don has had some effect, I'm sure. Now that Don is ashore & that tomorrow is the last day before "Back to school" I'm heading to S. Brohard tomorrow, no matter what.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom