No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Water temp at the Venice pier is 54

:cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

Anyone every Dive Nokomis beach for teeth? North of the jettie seems productive at times if you hit the right spot. Never heard of anyone diving just south of the pass... thoughts?

Anyone every Dive Nokomis beach for teeth? North of the jettie seems productive at times if you hit the right spot. Never heard of anyone diving just south of the pass... thoughts?

My thoughts are it's been two weekends since you reported in. I'm thinking you are whimping out on us. :D

You guys are pretty hard core to be out there this time of year.

(I've never tried it north of the inlet.)

Actually did yesterday (just posted since I didn't have time lastnight (got home late)). And yeah it was fairly cold yesterday.... Was a former California diver... as long as it is 49 degrees or above in the water I am there! :)

Will post when I am out, but tired of wasting gas (I live in Bonita Springs) and not dive :) But finally have my "tooth fix" Will post later..... Take care.

Was a former California diver... as long as it is 49 degrees or above in the water I am there! :)

OK, that explains it. I knew there was something weird about you. :)

Thanks for the reports and if nothing else I doubt it has been "picked over" this time of year.

I was going to post a picture of a cool tooth I found near Caspersen last year but I guess you have to have 5 posts before you can post a picture. Only 4 more to go. Unless someone wants to e mail me and I can send them the pic? Thought it might get some activity in here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom