No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm with dkramer! Its not important if we get thanks for our post or not. Its was nice while it was around it just great we have a bunch of wonderful people here. We will all know that each diver is thankful for our post on the conditions. Here is another thing I get lots of email from members that are to shy to post on the board. (new members) They send me emails with pictures of the fossil that they need to id. I dont worry about them giving me thanks, its the fact they all come to scuba board to learn something. Hopefully they will post soon, if they dont post its ok just glad it is a helpful site and they learned something. I will continue to post conditions and fossil id, or where ever I'm needed!! Glad to have so many friends here. Happy posting and looking forward to reading everyone post. Will post a report of conditions in a few.

:giveusahug::giveusahug::giveusahug::giveusahug:
Thanks scuba board for the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie,

Thanks for the viz report. I can believe it. Boca Grande phosphate docks were as clear as I have seen it in years. Top to bottom in a lot of places. I would guess 20-30 feet in some places. I may get up to Venice tomorrow if I'm lucky. With all the rain I'm surprised it is so clear. Good luck if any of you guys get out.

Dan

As long as we keep these east winds, it shouldn't be too bad.

Lucky for you guys, crummy for us.

Looks like this thread needs a revival. WAKE UP Everybody!!!!

went diving last weekend (posted)... still cold! LOL
anyone heard about diving this weekend?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom