No peeing in your westsuit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How did he get that nickle plated winky?

And where did he get such a nice dive boat:idk:from the west End?

Never mind. Let's keep this anonymous. I'm just wondering, that's all.

I'd say you're in the wrong more than he is. He's just taking a piss into the ocean, you've taking candid photos of it...

I'd say if he is gonna pull it out in front of my house he cant expect privacy, if he did maybe point it to the mainland. If he wanted privacy then he simply could have gone in the cabin and USED THE HEAD ON THE BOAT.
Is this a huge thing? of course not, I never mentioned it was. What I find odd is how so many feel it is fine. Maybe yo live somewhere that people just stop their cars and pee in the road when the need arises with no regard for the families living there. I do and will continue to feel it is inappropriate when so close to peoples homes. If your totally honest you gotta admit if the dude stopped his car and took a leak in the road in front of your home you would not be pleased and would or should be bothered even more if your neighbors have lots of little children.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the moral code is in Roatan, but I I'll bet the local women and even some of the girls have seen wee-wee's before. .

My wife is from Honduras and she has no problem exposing her breast .....I don't mean just a peak at a couple square inches of flesh...I mean the whole breast....when it was time for our son to eat. I remember a thread on here where someone was complaining about a woman doing that in public in the US.

I remember a thread on here where someone was complaining about a woman doing that in public in the US.

Some from the US are just uptight about such things. I believe if its cool for guys to be topless then it should be just as fine for ladies and while I admit the first time a local young lady just pulled it out and started breastfeeding her child I was a little uncomfortable due to upbringing. At the same time however I have never seen a local guy just whip it out to take a leak in plain view with the exception of perhaps those that seem to live in a state of inebriation.
I

seem to live in a state of inebriation.
Also known as Florida, or the alternate spelling, Floriduh. It's the only state where the governor calls a "State of Emergency" when the temps get down to a horrid 30o. No really... he just did that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom