No peeing in your westsuit!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goto Canada.

They have open public Urinals in the streets. You just step up and pee while everyone walks by you.

Public_Open_Urinal.jpg
I like this solution. Makes sense especially if it drains into something below. :D

I like this solution. Makes sense especially if it drains into something below. :D

OK, everyone knows those are wanker booths, not urinals.:mooner:

Where are the ladies versions?

The guy peeing off the stern doesn't bother me really, unless I'm the diver coming up under the cloudless rainfall. :no:

Good lord, he's a man. You are too. Hanging it out in the air is like the best. If you have something to hang, all the better. I'm not sure what the moral code is in Roatan, but I I'll bet the local women and even some of the girls have seen wee-wee's before. Their eyes didn't fall out of their head, and (gasp) if they actually touched one, they didn't have the mark placed on their offending hand. I'll grant you, the middle east might be different, but it's Roatan for goodness sake. And, he's on a dive boat. I thought it was required.

OK, everyone knows those are wanker booths, not urinals.:mooner:

Where are the ladies versions?

The guy peeing off the stern doesn't bother me really, unless I'm the diver coming up under the cloudless rainfall. :no:

I once had to work on a construction site where they obviously didn't expect women. The only bathroom they had around was a 1/2 a Johnny-on-the-spot. So if I had to go, everyone would see me from the mid-tummy up. Needless to say, I never went in there. :)

Ok mike, you have just lost your spot in the Canadian invasion......where do you think they have open urinals like that in Canada? I've been to some huge outdoor events and have to say :w-t-f:

Goto Canada. EDIT: And Europe and even the UK.

They have open public Urinals in the streets. You just step up and pee while everyone walks by you.

Public_Open_Urinal.jpg

I was kinda partial to this one though.

It would at least hold it for you and then "shake it" afterwards. :thumb:

spray-back-from-a-public-urinal-7.jpg

, but I I'll bet the local women and even some of the girls have seen wee-wee's before. .

Many have also seen machete fights and women beaten, does that make it right or acceptable behavior from someone visiting? If he isproud of himself he should have waved it at the captain or waited till the boat was full but i am sure he knows it would not be acceptable behavior amongst the other visitors but who cares about the local kids.

Of course this fellow diving with a West End shop might have used a little common sense and taken care of business elswhere. Not real cool when the local kids, mothers, daughters and such are right there. :dork2:

Anyone notice a similarity?

Shrinkage?

:mooner:

I lived in a certain island nation in SE Asia and it was common place for men to urinate in the presence of anyone. As long as they turned their back, it was pretty much cool with everyone.
And the people of this nation would do the same thing on the farm where I worked on Kauai, much to the surprise of the American women that worked there. It's a cultural thing.

I as well.

Called South Florida. :D

Guy had to go. This is scuba diving and many aspects of it leave little to the imagination. Get over it. It obviously didn't bother you enough to take a picture of it. I'd say you're in the wrong more than he is. He's just taking a piss into the ocean, you've taking candid photos of it...

Back
Top Bottom