no online Scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Genesis wrote...
There is plenty of price competition in the EU. Price fixing gets them very upset over there.....
Not what I said at all, Genesis. I don't follow EU trade law, but I do recall skimming over at least two recent articles on EU problems with discounting, including one in last week's issue of the Economist.

I'll see if I can't locate that issue and read the article closely this time.

I very seriously doubt tusa is made by scubapro. I owned there bc and reg and they were out right junk. I never owned a scubapro but the way people talk about them they could not be that bad. However I do believe some of there gear (tusa that is) is contracted out, especally there computers.

The First piece of diving gear that I bought is a Mask and Snorkel made by Tabata, Japan back in 1983. So, TUSA actually stands for Tabata USA. 6 years ago, I took my OW course and the mask and snorkel (black rubber)is still in good condition, no cracks etc. I only replace the snorkel holder. Used it for another 3 years before getting the Technisub Sphera.

Back
Top Bottom