No longer at A1A Palm Beach Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa:
Just call me "Baited Storm" from now on!

:laughing: you'll have to change your avatar to "The Lips" babe.... hehehehehehe

I know Paul's boat holds 12 diver and crew, I might see if he'd be cool with me DM'ing if we have more divers then spots so my spot wont count. I'll also get a hold of Dan or Marcus and see how many divers we could fit on their boat (fyi, Marcus aka/standrod is a Sb'er so feel free to bug him....:laughing: hehehehe, seriously, he's a great guy always willing to lend a hand). Last time we did Jupiter, we had 4+ divers that couldn't get on with the group and I really would hate to see that happen again.

For dates, guys, I really don't think the first weekend of lobster season is the best time to go. Just my opinion, but you know me, I'll dive any time. As always, my house is open to all SB'ers... I think last time we stuffed like 15 people into a 1050sq foot apartment, in the mornng I walked out of my room and there were just bodies everywhere!!! It was awesome. Since we've moved, we are now in a 5 bedroom house that's over 3000sq ft so it won't be anywhere as tight. Let's start a little list and see who we have interested, also throw out some more dates. Seeing how I'm unemployed :crying: I'm free to do this anytime.

I think me and my mangos are ready for a road trip! Anytime but the first week in September.

mmmmmmm mangos.....

This sounds like a blast- again! I'll just have to make sure that I don't promise to visit my daughter that weekend. :wink: Anytime before August 26th when I pick up the on call phone for two weeks for my job. Looks like Aug 6-7th will have an out-of-stater joining in- always fun to initiate a new honorary Conch Diver!

The Blue Tang can take 14 divers + 3 crew.

I spoke with Dan and right now Saturday has 7 in the morning and 8 in the afternoon, counting me. I'm most will be lobstererers.

Sunday is completely open...I can go then too if anyone's interested...If I go I'd probably be a 2nd DM to help people with lobstererering....1 dm goes one way and 2nd goes another way....

Marcus

I'll be there if it fits into my schedule. Why not suggest a few dates and see how many folks can make specific days?

Lee

standrod:
lobstererering

Marcus

And I thought you couldn't slur while typing. Another drink Sir?

Joe

8/20 is a no-go for us, but others might work and might be a maybe for those - talk about being commited :wink:

BIGSAGE136:
Keep em coming. I'm putting them on Google Earth. Addresses or GPS coordinates will help. You guys try it yet? For free its a scream :D

The Google Earth is tooo Kewl, I have been using it for a few days now. Everyone needs to try this thing out. I can view my home from anywhere. tooo bad its not a live video (but then again...........thats all I will say).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom