No longer at A1A Palm Beach Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys, just an FYI I'm no longer working for A1A Palm Beach Dive charters. I've received several phone calls from different members trying to locate me and figured this thread would just be easier to post them trying to make all those phone calls :D ..

I stopped working for that Captain and his dive operations because of irreconcilable differences. I have a couple of different boats I'm going to check out in the very near future and will post what I find. I may just do fill in work on several different boats, but again I haven't made any formal decision as of yet.

If your in the need of a fantastic dive op in the Jupiter to Pompano area, you can still send me a pm or call my cell phone (772)370-2144 and I'll hook you up with some of Florida's best charter boats to choose from.

I want to dive the Jupiter ledges and Bar-b-que afterwards. Is there a State park close to an op that would let me plan a bash?

You will have to be the Sherpa. I dont know Jupiter but I hear the diving is outrageous.
I already put a bug in Scott and Krista's ears and Mike and Marvel as well.

Ideas?

Glad you are better!

Hey Sage,

There are several killer parks in the area. Right near the Inlet is Dubois Park. Then there is Carlin Park on the beach. Both are very cool. I love to dive Jupiter.

Joe

Sounds like it's time to plan an outing in Jupiter (my favorite place in the States to dive)..... I need to see how many people we have interested in a shin dig and when would be a good time. I love diving with Paul on the Temptation and with Coby's shop (ScubaWorks) being the meeting place, things are just so much easier. I've also spoken with Marcus and Dan from Blue Tang, I know nothing about them other than they come highly recommended as well.

BigSage, I will be your Dive sherpa (borrowing that one from Jamie...hehehe) for this if you'd like. Call me when you get a chance and I too will start putting the buzz in peoples ears.

baitedstorm:
Sounds like it's time to plan an outing in Jupiter (my favorite place in the States to dive)..... I need to see how many people we have interested in a shin dig and when would be a good time. I love diving with Paul on the Temptation and with Coby's shop (ScubaWorks) being the meeting place, things are just so much easier. I've also spoken with Marcus and Dan from Blue Tang, I know nothing about them other than they come highly recommended as well.

BigSage, I will be your Dive sherpa (borrowing that one from Jamie...hehehe) for this if you'd like. Call me when you get a chance and I too will start putting the buzz in peoples ears.

Cool!

baitedstorm:
Sounds like it's time to plan an outing in Jupiter (my favorite place in the States to dive)..... I need to see how many people we have interested in a shin dig and when would be a good time.

When? My schedule has been pretty hectic this summer... that's both good and bad... but... most of it has been dive related... that's good...

Let me know when, and if it works... I'll go.

Al

baitedstorm:
Sounds like it's time to plan an outing in Jupiter (my favorite place in the States to dive)..... I need to see how many people we have interested in a shin dig and when would be a good time.
If it's the weekend of Aug 6/7, then I'm interested. I've never gotten north of WPB and that would be a great opportunity to check out Jupiter.

I'll be in Boca Raton Aug 2-11. I'll be diving every day, although so far I've only booked onto Diversity, Wed morning, Aug 3; and onto Splashdown for the 10AM Saturday Aug 6 boat.

Charlie Allen
cell: 408-836-5939

I'll be back on the 22nd. I'm down for a dive after that.

Just call me "Baited Storm" from now on!

JustJoe:
Hey Sage,

There are several killer parks in the area. Right near the Inlet is Dubois Park. Then there is Carlin Park on the beach. Both are very cool. I love to dive Jupiter.

Joe

Keep em coming. I'm putting them on Google Earth. Addresses or GPS coordinates will help. You guys try it yet? For free its a scream :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom