Freelance Dive Guides - South East FLA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny gets 5 beans for the dive. She even braved the chilly winter weather.
I started diving with her after Covid. We were parked next to each other at BHB and she approached me about my BPW (DSS brand). We started talking about our dive plans and she wouldn't share ANY intel with me. I'm like, I'm a regular here, what the heck? lol.

I asked her for her name. When she said her name was Jenny, I took a gamble and asked, Scuba Jenny? She was like, YES! I told her who I was on SB. She instantly gave me ALL the intel and better yet, she invited me to join her diving that day. We've been diving together ever since, she's awesome.

ok ok ok, yes, I'll dive a 120 and be out of air before you on your 63 or 72 or Spare Air, and yes, you'll still have 2000 lbs of air left. You suck :)
See here's the reality.. Actually.. I DON't! :D
I started diving with her after Covid. We were parked next to each other at BHB and she approached me about my BPW (DSS brand). We started talking about our dive plans and she wouldn't share ANY intel with me. I'm like, I'm a regular here, what the heck? lol.

I asked her for her name. When she said her name was Jenny, I took a gamble and asked, Scuba Jenny? She was like, YES! I told her who I was on SB. She instantly gave me ALL the intel and better yet, she invited me to join her diving that day. We've been diving together ever since, she's awesome.
That's very kind. Thank you.. You are totally worth diving with also!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom