"Nitrox poisoning"-tv dialogue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, had your fun beating-up on Hollywood and NCIS ?

Now here's some real, true-to-life factual instructional stuff:

Hey- Don't get all worked up- it passed the TV censors in 1958 !

I'm a couple weeks behind. I just plopped down on the couch and watched the episode of NCIS I had on the DVR. I noticed imidiatley the comment on Nitrox poisoning and the conversation in the lab too. I actually paused the show to see if their was a thread on here about it. You'd think with all of the easily accessable information that these writers would at least try to make it believable. Sheesh.

Ok, off to un-pause the show......need to see who the body really is!

Ok, off to un-pause the show......need to see who the body really is!
Why record it? Just watch it online like I did. I haven't had TV since 1988...

I hate it when television doesn't reflect the reality of my life. If it's not about me - it's not TV.

Yea me too. I only want to watch things that are absolutely realistic as well as accurate.

I received an email with some pics of the ladies in the show, seemingly selected for their risque modeling experiences. They are not office friendly. I even looked for more to send back to him, but one of the sites set off my virus alarm. :eek:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom