Nitrox Class in early 04?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XJae - I already have Drysuit and Nitrox, but would love to go diving that weekend. Maybe I will join you guys for PPB or maybe I can find an alternate class/instructor...

Is what I am understanding. Unless ya'll tell me differant I'll plan for thise days? You folks from the Philly area, if you want to share the ride to the shop for classroom instruction email me after x mas to work out the details.

My email is sylvesterr@comcast.net

The Dutch weekend is the 17th & 18, this is the only weekend they are open in January for training.
If it gets cancelled for weather the next time it's open is Feb 22nd & 23rd.

The class/pool day either sunday jan 4th or sun jan 11th.
I'd like to have their head tec/wreck/cave instructor teach the class. I'll confirm this with him early this week.
I think he said the 11th was better for him. I think you guys will like him.

yes i am going to be interested in dry nitrox. as well as my girlfriend. Are you triing to get Jay or Wayne to teach? I would deffinatly reccomend the ppb class. It taught me so much and it is a fun class. Cathy Hauser taught that one for me, she was also an amazing teacher. Just let me know what is going on.
P.S. I was at the party for a short while were you there too??

Thanks
Craig

Party????????? What party? Looks like I'm missing all the fun since I left

rick you have missed so much the weather has been amazing, dutch springs reopened they even sank 4 new attractions. Well none of that is true, but The Scuba Connection did have a holiday party, i was only there for a very short while.

Craig- I am trying to arrange it with Jay.
I was at the party late, 11 to midnight.
Can't wait for the class and to get wet while being dry. :confused:

cool, Jay, is awsomeand wayne is just as good, i am sure most of the staff would be great to dive with.and learn from. are they planning on offering more of a discount if we get a group to go up to dutch. because i think they dropped the price regularrly to 100 per special, will we get a deal past that. that would be wonderful. i was at the party from abotu 7- 730
thanks
craig

So far it looks like there could be as many as ten of us.

I've sent everyone interested so far a PM, so if you can get back to me as soon as possible on a few questions I had, we'll wrap this thing up.

If anyone else is interested, let me know?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom