NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, maybe with the hurricane Rita fast approaching...maybe he had to evacuate.

ScubaSlacker is alive and well, but had to work (OMG, did he just say that????) last night. I have not had to leave -- which is a pretty good thing since I have no place to go, really -- and won't be going anywhere. I'm 300 miles from the coast, so I'm very much hoping "Lovely Rita MeterMaid" will only be a tropical depression by the time she reaches the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington Metroplex sometime Saturday or Sunday. Keep a candle lit for us, at any rate. We may be lighting a few ourselves this weekend...

BTW -- GET YOUR PICKS IN! LOL

Ha,ha,ha...well, glad that you're ok and you were just working! Will keep a candle lit for you down there. and as to the picks a bit late. i reminded everyone of it in a sorta way! Man, i'm doing you work also...get with the program buddy

Scuba65:
Ha,ha,ha...well, glad that you're ok and you were just working! Will keep a candle lit for you down there. and as to the picks a bit late. i reminded everyone of it in a sorta way! Man, i'm doing you work also...get with the program buddy

I can always use an assistant's help. You can never have enough dive buddies... :)

Okay, I made my picks...can't wait til Sunday! :jump013: I really can't wait until bball season because I told Ken he has to set up a pool for college bball, right Ken? :wink:

Mel

suthnbelle:
Okay, I made my picks...can't wait til Sunday! :jump013: I really can't wait until bball season because I told Ken he has to set up a pool for college bball, right Ken? :wink:

I'll see what I can do... :D

ScubaTexan who's in the lead??? heeeeeee,heeeeeee

Scuba65:
ScubaTexan who's in the lead??? heeeeeee,heeeeeee

This is a marathon, not a sprint. Just wait until the defending champion shifts into overdrive...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom