NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No problem.

Now, prepare to get thumped by some prodigious prognosticators. :D

Thanks for the assist, Jon. I should make you assistant commissioner...LOL :D

Well, first of all it's going to be hard beating the Patriots....so, with that said! ha,ha,ha...

Scuba65:
Well, first of all it's going to be hard beating the Patriots....so, with that said! ha,ha,ha...

Your gonna fit right in. Good luck with those other 15 picks each week. Oh, and you might want to reconsider that first pick, 4 to 5 times this year. :D

Ken, you don't need any help bud! :wink:

Am i the only girl that really gets into football? Hmmmmm i wonder. what my pick on the Patriots?? if so i don't think so! i'm good watch me

Scuba65:
Am i the only girl that really gets into football? Hmmmmm i wonder. what my pick on the Patriots?? if so i don't think so! i'm good watch me

You would be the second girl that has entered the contest. I know there are more female football fans out there -- they just need to come out of hiding.

Or, wait -- maybe that's just my fantasy... :)

I'm just worried about Scotty again.

Alright you can come out of the Bushes now Zeagle, We know your just waiting till the last minute to sign up.

There is a Thursday night game this week (Oakland at New England), so be sure to get your picks in ASAP. We now return you to your regular programming...

Back
Top Bottom