NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
This is a marathon, not a sprint. Just wait until the defending champion shifts into overdrive...
You're just damn lucky for that weekend I walked into the lodge at killington, looked up at the TV and said "OH #$%^"!

Get this, today at work I go into the office of one of the attorneys I work for. He has two Carolina Panthers tickets (he has season tickets) laying on his desk for the home game on 10/3 with Green Bay. I ask about them and he says he can't go so he is giving them to a client. Later he calls the client and I hear him say the seats are on the 1st row at the 45 yard line right behind the players' bench! I'm thinking, if he has anymore tickets to give away I gotta get some. Well, later in the day I had the pleasure of mailing this same client a bill for $12,000 for legal services rendered. :D So, he'll get the tickets in one envelope and the bill in another. LOL

The attorney also has season tickets for the Charlotte Bobcats. By the fall I hope I'm in their good graces (i just started this job last week) and can get some tickets.

Mel

Better late then never... I'm new at this, but I'm in.

suthnbelle:
Get this, today at work I go into the office of one of the attorneys I work for. He has two Carolina Panthers tickets (he has season tickets) laying on his desk for the home game on 10/3 with Green Bay. I ask about them and he says he can't go so he is giving them to a client.

We have a supplier that would hook our IT Manager up with Red Sox tickets quite often. He would hand them down to our sys admin, since he works some nuts hours and has to deal with all the imbiciles in the office that screw up their computer.

So Dana, the sys admin, was watching Red Sox game one night on his big screen HDTV. He sees something, he rewinds the DVR a tad, looks again. The camera starts panning that area of the crowd again, and he immediately grabs his cell phone and makes a call.

Sure enough, the person he could see in the crowd grabs his cell phone.

"Hey Don, it's Dana... what you up to?"
"Not much, at a bar... watching the game"
"at a bar huh?"
"uuh... yea"

"Don... you can't hide from the clarity of High Definition. I see you stole my tickets!"

Now that is funny. Well those tickets looked real nice on his desk this morning. :D I'm also thinking ahead to the Tarheel and Duke games in the winter. Last year I couldn't get a ticket and I"m thinking maybe, just maybe they would have some of those too. Both attorneys (father/son) are UNC alumni.

Spectre:
We have a supplier that would hook our IT Manager up with Red Sox tickets quite often. He would hand them down to our sys admin, since he works some nuts hours and has to deal with all the imbiciles in the office that screw up their computer.

So Dana, the sys admin, was watching Red Sox game one night on his big screen HDTV. He sees something, he rewinds the DVR a tad, looks again. The camera starts panning that area of the crowd again, and he immediately grabs his cell phone and makes a call.

Sure enough, the person he could see in the crowd grabs his cell phone.

"Hey Don, it's Dana... what you up to?"
"Not much, at a bar... watching the game"
"at a bar huh?"
"uuh... yea"

"Don... you can't hide from the clarity of High Definition. I see you stole my tickets!"

That is funny. Well, my orthopedic doctor is the doctor for the Patriots and i can't even get tickets or an autograph...! and that's not even after 3 knee surgeries and a coming rotator cuff surgery.

That is hilarious, Jeff! High Def is the new Big Brother...

BTW -- was that TV in the lodge at Killington in High Def?? :D

Hey, guy's are you all talking about Killington VT???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom