Next weekend, I'm diving for sure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It will most likely have to be sunday, but who wants to go and where to? Manatee might be a good option. Oh, and one condition, its above 60F.

I can do Sat if you want to do something.
I'll go almost any where.
I've never done manetee yet so thats a good option.
High flow from what I understand.
Did your light come in yet?
Let me know.
Fred

No, just finished the paperwork, so, should be here soon. I wont be able to dive saturday, but may be able to on sunday. My parents will be in town over the weekend, so I have to see how that goes. But, I feel the urge...

Wish I could join you guys.

I am going to be wrapping presents pretty much all day both days this weekend for a wonderful organization that goes out to talk to schools and organizations about the importance of conserving our aquatic resources and how math and science play a key role in doing so.

If anyone wants to save some time – bring your presents by the Winter Park Borders and we will be glad to wrap – we can even wrap “out of store” presents!

At any rate - hope to hook up with you guys on the 26th – Ginnie or any other cavern system will do. Hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!!!

:)

So, anyone want to try for something on Sunday? COuld always try for Little River in the afternoon.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom