News Alert!!! Scuba Jenny Models Buddy Skills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have plenty of "silly" stories about SB'ers... Some are just because they have grown familiar with me and diving with me... others are "silly" simply because we have been diving with each other for so long, we can almost complete each other's sentences about a particular dive...

Did you like it?? Was it good for you? :rofl3:

I keep waiting for the punchline in this thread. Maybe soon?? :popcorn:
maybe no need for a punchline?? :D

Did I read that right?? Jenny orally inflated TWO sausges until explosion on the same dive? I'd say that is a GREAT dive buddy with mad skills.

I saw this thread News Alert!!! Scuba Jenny Models Buddy Skills after I read about the rabid fox attacks in Boca Raton. I'm sure there is no connection between the two events; still, one cannot help but wonder...

I saw this thread News Alert!!! Scuba Jenny Models Buddy Skills after I read about the rabid fox attacks in Boca Raton. I'm sure there is no connection between the two events; still, one cannot help but wonder...

Wait - Are you thinking that Jenny the Fox attacked those people in Boca because they weren't practicing their buddy skills - uhh - in a rabid manner???

Jenny's da Best :D
For a Salty , that is. (EEK)

Hmmm...Blowing up sausages...well , er , uh ... !!!???

Oh wait , those are those floaty tubey-like thingies , aren't they?

(Gads , I gotta get out more)

Jeano

Jean, you're Ok too.. for a wet rock crawler!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom