Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,

My name is Burke Sanders. I'm newish to the Tampa Bay Area but a long time diver. I'm joining the site today for a few reasons. My dive buddy isn't able to dive much anymore so I was hoping someone here might like to take his place. I'm looking to find someone or multiple someone's with experience dividing Tampa bay waters. I have a 26ft boat that's set up to both fish and dive. We usually took my buddies boat so I'm still learning the roaps of diving from my own boat. So someone who has experience diving from a boat in the water would be helpful.

Secondly, next spring I'm tanking a advanced wreck deco class. I have recently purchased a backplate wing doubles setup. I am looking to make some dives in the Florida springs (blue grotto, devils den, Jennie springs) to get aquanted with the new gear. Are there any members from my area or close to the springs that would be interested in going on weekend/long weekend trip? It would be preferable if you had experience diving back plates and doubles but it's fine it not. I'm planning on using the platforms to work on some skills and get to know the gear, however I've dived all the springs/caverns a few times so we could do some fun dives too.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom