News Alert!!! Scuba Jenny Models Buddy Skills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB

Obi-MB-Kenobi
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Nice dive this morning with an advance class, with Jenny operating as Wing Diver (generic, non-gendered term for Wing Man). She earned high praise form several divers for her buddy skills. (It nearly killed her. :rofl3:) I actually used her as an example of how to work in a buddy team. Go figure...

Nice dive with tarpon, turtles, eels, curious triggers, and good divers. Too cool!

Thanks Jenny!
MB

Awesome Jenny!

Are we talking about the same person....scuba jenny tried to kill me with a bowling ball on our last dive so I sprinted to shore as fast as possible.

Just kidding-Kudos to you Jenny for being a great "wing diver". That phrase might stick =P
kel

I heard that there is now a bowling ball in SJ's anchor garden. That's something I never recovered on a dive! I still can't figure out how she attached it to the safety sausage.

MB:
Nice dive this morning with an advance class, with Jenny operating as Wing Diver (generic, non-gendered term for Wing Man). She earned high praise form several divers for her buddy skills. (It nearly killed her. :rofl3:) I actually used her as an example of how to work in a buddy team. Go figure...

Nice dive with tarpon, turtles, eels, curious triggers, and good divers. Too cool!

Thanks Jenny!
MB
Hmmm... I got used by MB...I was made an example of....I was a good buddy...
What in the heck is this world coming to??
At least you didn't call me devil woman in the post!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
And yes, I had my own flag.. it would have been so easy to drift off in that less than stellar vis into my own little world of peace....I did refrain....

Good diving with ya MB again. Looking forward to another dive soon with ya....

Are we talking about the same person....scuba jenny tried to kill me with a bowling ball on our last dive so I sprinted to shore as fast as possible.
kel
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Do you know how far you can throw a bowling ball under water???
MB:
I heard that there is now a bowling ball in SJ's anchor garden. That's something I never recovered on a dive! I still can't figure out how she attached it to the safety sausage.
I'm not telling....

Hey! That IS news! :lotsalove:

I'm really glad to get this news... Way to go, Jen! :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom