News Alert!!! Scuba Jenny Models Buddy Skills

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB:
I heard that there is now a bowling ball in SJ's anchor garden. That's something I never recovered on a dive! I still can't figure out how she attached it to the safety sausage.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Do you know how far you can throw a bowling ball under water???

I'm not telling....
Wait... You're trying to tell me Jenny deployed a sausage without destroying it in the process? I don't think I've ever seen her do that... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hmmm... I got used by MB...I was made an example of....What in the heck is this world coming to??

I have my ways... Bet you never thought of yourself as a "training stimulus" huh?

Wait... You're trying to tell me Jenny deployed a sausage without destroying it in the process? I don't think I've ever seen her do that... :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Its part of that being visible to your buddy thing! With people watching, she has to be gentle with the sausage - the pressure must have been enormous:coolingoff:!

MB:
Its part of that being visible to your buddy thing! With people watching, she has to be gentle with the sausage - the pressure must have been enormous:coolingoff:!
You're tellin' me! I spit my reg out laughing when I watched her destroy two on the same dive (It was very humorous at the time, but both were very old and rotting... Anyway, it was still uber funny to watch!)

Hey, CT.. go back to your hole.. and do something.. MB is doing quite well without your help!!!! :rofl3:

Oh, and backatcha! :lotsalove:

MB:
I have my ways... Bet you never thought of yourself as a "training stimulus" huh?
Like this? :gorgeous:
:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Hey, CT.. go back to your hole.. and do something.. MB is doing quite well without your help!!!! :rofl3:

Oh, and backatcha! :lotsalove:
Now and then, all of us can use a little fuel for the fire (MB's no different) :D

Still... Great work with MB's group!

Enjoy the accolades, they "looks" good on ya! :wink:

Awwwh thanks.. :blush:

This doesn't mean we'll be swappin' spit in the showers... (Clint Eastwood, Hamburger Hill)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom