Newbie looking for shore diving sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shore dives... must dive shores... many dives... from beaches...

Dantastic! Welcome aboard buddy! Keep checking in here for dives - we seem to do more shore dives than any place in the continental US!

I look forward to seeing you around our gatherings and maybe even diving with ya if you'll have me as a buddy :D

Dantastic:
Hey all,
I have been viewing the forum for a few weeks now and decided to join. I am doing the check out dives for my OW this weekend, and then i will be certified so very excited about that. I live in Boynton Beach, and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for shore diving in palm beach county. If you could include the distance from shore depth, and any landmarks to go off of that would be awesome. Thanks

Welcome to diving!!! I'm sure you'll like it. Good recommendations on shore diving, but as you might imagine, not all the spots are on the books. Ask away and whenever we get a group together you're welcome to join us up. Jenny, especially, loves to break in recently certified divers :eyebrow:

Kev, is Blue Heron open 4 diving, or is it still closed?

Scubaguy62:
Jenny, especially, loves to break in recently certified divers :eyebrow:
Well, ya know, if you learn early how to be sensitive to your surroundings and learn good bouyancy skills, you will have more buddies to dive with...
And yes, I like to teach newbies how to beach dive...

Thanks for all the welcomes. I just did my first two checkout dives at Blue Heron, and i am definetly in love with diving. Doing my final two checkout dives tommorow with kev and the splashdown crew, and i cant wait for that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom