New York Post: Cindy Adams trashes Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that the article is about as accurate and unbiased as anything else I have seen on the news.

My take.......I would like to thank her for writing this article and for her comments and ever so glowing review of the island. It makes me feel good that she feels this way and I am glad that she is spreading this to the community........

That means that she and people like her who read her article will not be coming to Bonaire and changing it to suit their needs. It means that the sleepy little island might just hold on to its charm a little while longer. That their still might be some hope for the pristine little island that remains a wonderful little secret of the diving world.

Tom Smedley:
I think that the article is about as accurate and unbiased as anything else I have seen on the news.

Don't tell me,.......she's your sister?

She wanted resort pampering, not Bonaire. She didn't want to bare her arms or go diving or windsurfing. She wanted to sit in a nice sterile environment and get waited on. Nothing more.

Bonaire is clearly not the place for that.

Big deal. I wouldn't insult her, but she likes what she likes, and it's not the "wild" beach island.. it's the $1000/night resort hotel.

tridacna:
. The issue of Natalie Holloway has incensed many of the Bonaire locals.natives. They honestly believe that she "had it coming" to her. I was quite amazed by their attitudes.

What has this to do with Bonaire?

scubaaaronh:
I think he was being sarcastic.
I don't think so at all... I think he was being accurate, considering the state of the news these days.
Rick

i think he was being BOTH sarcastic and accurate

brilliant little sentence

Who is Cindy Adams and is she related to Abigail or to Morticia?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom