New to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ghierlihy

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi there...I'm new to the diving world...just completed my open water in Roatan, Hundaras and did 14 dives including a shark dive...AMAZING.
I'm now looking to purchase BCD and gear...any help would be great!
Cheers!
Garry

Welcome to the board!

Joe

ghierlihy:
hi there...I'm new to the diving world...just completed my open water in Roatan, Hundaras and did 14 dives including a shark dive...AMAZING.
I'm now looking to purchase BCD and gear...any help would be great!
Cheers!
Garry

Welcome to SB!!! And for a BC get a BP/W you want regret it

lol oh man if you ask what get your should get u are going to get answers from every single brand/style! it all comes down to trying it out and buying what you like. welcome to SB and good luck on your gear!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the board. Go Gators!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom