Greetings.....any divers been to Bazaruto, Mozambique?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guillm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings, relatively new to posting on ScubaBoard. I have about 60 dives under my belt including Roatan, Cozumel, Bonaire, Curacao and Caymans. I'm headed to Bazaruto, Mozambique in April 2024 and was hoping I could hear from people with previous experience diving there. Seems like 2-Mile Reef is the key dive site. Has anyone dove there? If so, how many dives would you dive there? I'm in there for six days. What time of year did you go? How was viz? Any large pelagics sightings? Thanks in advance for your help?

Greetings, relatively new to posting on ScubaBoard. I have about 60 dives under my belt including Roatan, Cozumel, Bonaire, Curacao and Caymans. I'm headed to Bazaruto, Mozambique in April 2024 and was hoping I could hear from people with previous experience diving there. Seems like 2-Mile Reef is the key dive site. Has anyone dove there? If so, how many dives would you dive there? I'm in there for six days. What time of year did you go? How was viz? Any large pelagics sightings? Thanks in advance for your help?

Wish I could be helpful but have not been diving there. Did spend time in and near Vilankulos a long while ago and would love to hear a dive report when you are back; fuel to the fire to return. Wonder if you might get more responses if you post in the Africa forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom