New here- Hi from South FL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mermaiddg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

New member post here. I’m a native South Floridian (best place to be, but I’m biased), who has grown up scuba diving, freediving, fishing, spearfishing, in areas from Fort Pierce down to the Keys. I consider myself an experienced diver and live for days on the ocean.

If you’re looking for any recommendations where to dive, or are in the area as well, drop me a line!

Cheers,
Daniella 🤙

I'm neither new to the board or in South Florida, but y'all are welcome here. Let me know when you decide to do some real diving up here in the North Florida Caves. :D :D :D

Hey yeah welcome I'm experienced too, what's the fastest way to get to South Floridia from Australia

Welcome! i too am in South Florida and dive often from Fort Pierce to the Keys but most often around Palm Beach. I hang out with Stuart Scuba and i'm the founder of the Vero Beach Scuba Club (largest active dive club in Florida!).
Come join us for a dive or 3!

Hi all,

New member post here. I’m a native South Floridian (best place to be, but I’m biased), who has grown up scuba diving, freediving, fishing, spearfishing, in areas from Fort Pierce down to the Keys. I consider myself an experienced diver and live for days on the ocean.

If you’re looking for any recommendations where to dive, or are in the area as well, drop me a line!

Cheers,
Daniella 🤙
Hey Daniella. I'm with you on that. Florida is where it's at. I'm new here myself but also new to diving although I've been OW certified since 2011. I just haven't done it again until last year in Turks & Caicos now I'm hooked!! I got certified in the springs and it was my first time in salt water. I'm hopefully doing it again this Sunday on my trip to Cancun.

Hey yeah welcome I'm experienced too, what's the fastest way to get to South Floridia from Australia
Well, not via a dive boat

Yeah a zig zag through the Pacific, up to Hawaii then down through Panama, that's quick enough

Spirit-of-Freedom-liveaboard-GBR.jpg

Diving all the way, yay!

Should I take a drysuit and visit an old friend in Puget Sound also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom