New Tattoo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Y'all.... Just figured it was much easier to post a thread of my new artwork rather then sending emails out to everyone with a picture of my new ink.

I had the sun thingy for a couple of years, the dive flag and hammerheads were added to it tonight by my buddy Mike. He's working on a piece of Neptune for my hubbies back. This guy is amazing with a tat gun!!! I'm going to be covering up an older tat with a turtle (I think). I'd love to see what other SB'ers have.. (yes, I know there's been a thread about this somewhere in the archives, but..... I want a new one).

I'll help you get a new one started ! I have a devil on one arm and a picture of my kids on the other ! I've been wanting to get some sort of diving one but am not sure what yet ....Yours is very nice and original !! good work ! Scott

Sweet!!!

You didn't have that on Saturday, the only one I remember seeing is the DAN tat. LOL

these are my other ones... the one on my thigh is the one I want to cover up with a turtle or something....

Got any pictures of yours?

Nice tats Vickie. I've got one on my upper left arm of a whale. Can't remeber whether its a blue whale or right whale. On my right arm i've got an eagle with an American flag with the initials USN underneath the Eagle and Flag.

DiverG

DiverG:
Nice tats Vickie. I've got one on my upper left arm of a whale. Can't remeber whether its a blue whale or right whale. On my right arm i've got an eagle with an American flag with the initials USN underneath the Eagle and Flag.

DiverG
Picture???????

Reactions: DLM
This isn't a great picture but it's of the one I have on my forearm. I also have a Celtic cross with my last name on it on my shoulder.

Some cool tattoos here! I must admit, it's not my thing, however....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom