New Pony

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still laughing at the tale Frank!!!! :rofl3:

I dont know how I missed this yesterday. With the weather the way it is I havent done much the last few days except sit at the computer or watch a little television. Very funny, Frank. And 'tach diver', pretty quick on the draw Mack.

Willie

Real Life is about as funny as you can get sometimes. Actually... there is a part two ( for real)
I had to go to a second store to get the rest of my hardware. :D

Once again ... there was a gal there. She didn't have on a name tag but I had done business with her before and she didn't fool around one bit....She's one of those women that can hold her own amongst' anybody. She could probably Smile and then bite the head right off of a 16 penny nail yet she actually has all of her teeth too. Man... now that is a Woman :10:

She's one of the good ones and has helped me a bunch before finding stuff at that store.
However... When it came to the Pony... :rofl3:
Dang it if she didn't step in it too ! :D

She asked .. "why do you have to attach it to yourself like that?? 'That just ain't saposed ta bee done !!" Are you just Stupid or Sumpin' ???"

I told her that I took it Scuba Diving with me.

"Well why do you have to attach it to you for ?? "

I told her the pony couldn't swim on it's own and it would just sink like a rock.

Well I just don't understand why the heck you would bring a pony Scuba Diving you must be weird or somethin'...:no

I said that the Pony was there to save my life if I ran out of air or had a problem.

She said, "Well how the Hell is he going to do that when he's attached to you and he can't even swim??

I told her that I'll just have to have Faith I guess and besides... it's a girl pony . :D

I smiled and without asking why she slugged the crap out of my arm and rang me up at the cash register.

( again ... a true story )

Timeliner:
Real Life is about as funny as you can get sometimes. Actually... there is a part two ( for real)

Once again ... there was a gal there. She didn't have on a name tag but I had done business with her before and she didn't fool around one bit....She's one of those women that can hold her own amongst' anybody. She could probably Smile and then bite the head right off of a 16 penny nail yet she actually has all of her teeth too. Man... now that is a Woman :10:

She's one of the good ones and has helped me a bunch before finding stuff at that store.
However... When it came to the Pony... :rofl3:
Dang it if she didn't step in it too ! :D

She asked .. "why do you have to attach it to yourself like that?? 'That just ain't saposed ta bee done !!" Are you just Stupid or Sumpin' ???"

I told her that I took it Scuba Diving with me.

"Well why do you have to attach it to you for ?? "

I told her the pony couldn't swim on it's own and it would just sink like a rock.

Well I just don't understand why the heck you would bring a pony Scuba Diving you must be weird or somethin'...:no

I said that the Pony was there to save my life if I ran out of air or had a problem.

She said, "Well how the Hell is he going to do that when he's attached to you and he can't even swim??

I told her that I'll just have to have Faith I guess and besides... it's a girl pony . :D

I smiled and without asking why she slugged the crap out of my arm and rang me up at the cash register.

( again ... a true story )

I gotta stop reading your adventure story...I a laughing to much...LOL!!!

You've got to be kidding me... either this is made up, or you've been handed like 15 gems in a row to get this good of material. Where do you find these girls? This just sounds too much like an episode of Here's your sign jokes on Blue Collar TV

Timeliner:

Frank...you are too funny! :rofl3:

Any yeah guys...it probably is true.

Frank, that was the gal at Swaim's wasn't it? :D

I've gotten some good brass clips and stuff for my B.C. and other dive things there.

Good ole fashioned hardware store...stuff scattered everywhere...I love it! :wink:

Yep that was at Swaim's Hardware........
Good old fashioned service with a slug :D

Back
Top Bottom