New Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boyd marine

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Scott I live in Savannah GA. I run a small buisness doing bottom cleaning, salvage work, vessel delivery, etc. Im also a Sea Tow captain part time here in the area. I do a lot of spear fishing here off of GA and a little bit of wreck diving when I can go. I have a website also but im not sure if the rules permit posting it. Hope to get into some good discussions and maybe a little networking.
Thanks

I have a website also but im not sure if the rules permit posting it. Thanks

Welcome to the Captain's forum. Post your website in your signature. You can do that in the user control panel. Nobody objects and I would be interested in taking a look. I would like to do some deliveries in the dive offseason.

I would like to use this and do some networking. I think it would be great to meet some other captains share some knowledge and hopefully put eachother on a little work from time to time.

Awsome website Tortuga, Would like to take a few guys up that way this summer. Ive been all over SC and GA but never that far north.

Hi Scott,

Welcome to ScubaBoard and to the Captain's Corner. I was happily suprised when I read your name (which happens to be the same as mine). We could have a LOT of fun confusing people. :D

How's the diving in Georgia?

Im also a Sea Tow captain part time here in the area.

Funny, my neighbor at my house in Morehead is the owner of the Beaufort Sea Tow franchise. The guy I rent the slip for Tortuga is the owner of the Tow Boat US franchise.

I'm newly reporting to the forum, as well...from Virginia Beach, VA

Though currently not chartering, in the past have skipper'd charters through a local dive shop using their contracted vessel, and am considering getting back into it once I retire from the Navy but on a smaller scale.

Will

Hey Scott that is funny small world huh?

Back
Top Bottom