New DPV - Dive Xtras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does everyone align the batteries at the 9 o'clock position or does it work better slightly off that?

Would like to hear on this too.

The bt is so light an skinny that it doesnt make much/any differce while on the trigger. set it so the handle is where you like it

The bt is so light an skinny that it doesnt make much/any differce while on the trigger. set it so the handle is where you like it

To ME, the issue is not about when you're on the trigger. It is where the handle rests when you stop and let go. Some people seem to prefer the handle to be pointed out to the side (for some reason, which I don't know). When I stop and let go, I prefer the handle to stay upright.

To ME, the issue is not about when you're on the trigger. It is where the handle rests when you stop and let go. Some people seem to prefer the handle to be pointed out to the side (for some reason, which I don't know). When I stop and let go, I prefer the handle to stay upright.
d'Oh, that's what you're all talking about!

This preference is most likely a carryover from when scooters didn't have torque reducing veins and needed to be rotationally balanced to reduce wrist fatigue while under the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom